06 July 2010

WEEK TWENTY-FIVE - 'THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET'S NEST' & 'THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PYJAMAS'

'The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest' by Stieg Larsson
June 14 - 17, 599 pages

I finished the Millennium trilogy! I really enjoyed this last book - it tied together all the loose ends from the previous book. It was frustrating at times, though. I just wanted everyone to work it out already!

I loved the scene where Gianni annihilates Teleborian in court. So funny. Yes. The series ended very well.

'The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas' by John Boyne
June 19, 216 pages

The first book this year that I read in just one day.

This is a lovely book. It is powerful in its innocence. It lingers in your mind. The ending is very sad. It's awful to think that those things happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment